Roadrunner Athletic Fund (RAF) helps fund our scholarships that are provided to our 350 student-athletes each year. These scholarships give them the opportunity to receive an education while continuing to compete in athletics. Many of our student-athletes wouldn’t have this opportunity without your gracious support. Your contributions to RAF will ensure that we can continue to afford these opportunities to our students.
Women's Sports Opportunity Fund serves as a resource to make sure our female student-athletes possess all of the tools to be competitive and support the overall mission of building champions. With the upcoming move to the American Athletic Conference, your assistance with this fund is more vital than ever.
Donors who participate in UTSA Giving Day can also receive special Thank Yous from UTSA Athletics:
- The first donor to UTSA Athletics will receive a 210 flag piece.
- The first donor during each power hour will receive two Touchdown Club hospitality passes.
- Donors who give $1,000+ will receive student-athlete signed trading cards for Fan Day.
- The final donor to UTSA Athletics will receive a field pass during the 2023 football season.
- The Ambassador who brings in the most gifts with their personal link will receive 2 pregame field passes and 2 suite passes for the Athletic Director's Suite during the 2023 football season and a 210 flag piece.