Leadership Through Sports
Campus Recreation consists of several registered student organizations known as Club Sports. Each club offers students the opportunity to pursue a higher degree of participation with a group of individuals interested in the same sport. Campus Recreation promotes student participation in a variety of sports, contributes to the development of student leadership and provides a bond between individual clubs.
Club Sports includes:
- Lacrosse (Men's and Women's)
- Rugby (Men's and Women's)
- Soccer (Men's and Women's)
- Table Tennis
- Ultimate (Men's and Women's)
- Volleyball (Men's and Women's)
Funds earned from Giving Day will also contribute to increased student professional development opportunities for students actively involved in Campus Recreation.
If you are interested in supporting other programs within Student Affairs, consider Wellbeing and Mental Health Initiatives, Multicultural Events, and the Service Opportunities and Alternative Breaks which are connected to two Giving Day 2023 challenges:
- Senior Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Dean of Students LT Robinson will cosplay a Disney Villain chosen by students if we reach a combined 75 total donors to these programs on the last day of class for Spring 2023. If we reach a combined 120 total donors to these programs, she will cosplay again with a surprise character during Roadrunner Days.
- If these programs reach a combined 60 individual donors, it will unlock an anonymous donation of $10,000 to the Birds Up for Barry fund, which supports Student Affairs programs, events and traditions.